Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control

To: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Subject: Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 09:35:35 -0500
i think what everone seems to miss is that the driver can still anticipate a
slippery section and back out a bit to keep the car hooked up and the only time
something like this would activate would be if the driver missed the slippery
spot. I never claimed that with something like this you can just use a toggle
switch for a throttle and let the car figure it out. The ideal situation is when
the driver is good enough that the car is at the edge of traction but it never
activates anything..
Dave