RE: Street Roadster record

To: "'Clay, Dale'" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Street Roadster record
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:17:56 -0600
Dale;

That would be interesting. My car is nowhere near ready to go into a tunnel
at this point but I'll sure keep it in mind for later.

I just got my new workshop more or less finished and we started moving a few
things in last Sunday. There is still more to do before I can get back to
work on my car!

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ