Re: Rulebook Firewall Question

To: "Dave Seely" <dseely@sginet.com>,
Subject: Re: Rulebook Firewall Question
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 21:16:17 -0700
I just go by the rules in the section of the book theat pertains to the car
I want to build.  the street roadster section says no multitube frames and
just what it means..... I will never claim to know about every builders
sales however if I'm not mistaken Alston is primatrily a "drag race" dealer
and I can tuthfully say that every person starting with a "drag race"
chassis that I have ever seen or helped, spent more money to change it to
fit our rules than it would have been to have some one do one to our
rules...One other statment I will make at this point If a person building a
chassis for BNI/SCTA competition better have a current rule book open at all
times  and follow what it says and not what he thinks it says.....Just an
observation  J.D.