Re: What Next (non-LSR)

To: Dave Seely <dseely@sginet.com>, Nt788@aol.com, ddahlgren@snet.net,
Subject: Re: What Next (non-LSR)
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:00:03 +1200
> I wonder what our LSR siblings across the globe are thinking about all of
> this.  Well guys?
> Dave Seely
> 1141 XF/VOT

Well Dave,  From my Kiwi observation,  the USA is the bastion of democracy
and your flag is the very symbol or icon to coin a modern term of the
freedoms that this brings. The pledge of allegiance is to openly acknowledge
and reaffirm the fact. Possibly a very simplistic view. Then someone comes
along and says that is unconstutional, I wish such a person could be bought
into open debate, a no holds barred deal. His true colours would soon show
through and no doubt  a rather pathetic person emerge totally out of touch
with reality, making such unfounded comments in order to perhaps raise his
own profile. Bad call ! Minorities are always the most vocal anyway.

Chris Harris.....................NZed.