Re: Parachute Deployment Load Rates...

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>, DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Parachute Deployment Load Rates...
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:32:50 -0700 (PDT)
I don't think that we are trying to solve a specific chute failure.  Even
though one triggered this thread.  I think that what we are doing is merely
exploring possibilities for improving a system.  All together, we spend
thousands - - -  no millions -- of hours trying to make land speed vehicles go
faster.  Proportionally, how much time have we really spent trying to make them
stop safely.  Surly, talking about and thinking about this subject can't hurt
anything.
Dick J