Re: Parachute Deployment Load Rates...

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Parachute Deployment Load Rates...
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:08:21 -0700
DrMayf,

I was not suggesting that you were making any assumptions as to the
cause of failure. Just a statement for all to adhere to. I have heard
some comments about the failure of the chutes that I think were unwise.
(not specific to the list)

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC (still not unloaded and cleaned up)