Re: Parachute Deployment Load Rates...

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Subject: Re: Parachute Deployment Load Rates...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:25:32 -0700
I am not trying to solve anyone particular parachute situation. I am not in
the consulting business. My only put was that parachutes when they snap open
cause very high loads that can lead to failures or latches, tow lines,
shroud lines and just about anything else in the string. I resent you
implication tha I am trying to solve a particular failure. Far from the
truth. My only goal is for racers/drivers/builders owners to do reasearch,
come up with the best solution possible for their circumstances.

mayf, and good night...