Re: Parachutes

To: rgribble <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Parachutes
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:19:46 -0600
Grib, thankfully Mayf has forged many friendships thus far
in his acquaintance to landspeed racing

even with  instigators like myself

some of us came away from WF with some deep
and not so deep seeded sensativity towards chute failures...
and the answers therein

by the way we didnt have any wide tired folks to cheer for
this year,  course we didnt have the spins to cheer for either

:):):)

seriously, like we missed many at WF, we missed you and your
efforts this year,  hope all is well with your landspeed endeavors
cant wait to see the Merkur again

Joe