Re: Parachutes

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>, rgribble <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Parachutes
From: BB <bernien2@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 01:30:37 -0500
Joe, There were several wide tired folks there. The big red truck from Tx
was not allowed to be one of them, so we slewed around but did not spin, as
did some B'ville tired cars. We are going to send our P6000 to be spin
tested soon. Dan W is at least listening to us a little. If the motor had
held up he was going to take a ride on both and feel the diff for himself.
And yes, thanks Mayf, even if you have a gracel drive way.  BB