Re: Ice Intercooler

To: Elon Ormsby <ormsby1@llnl.gov>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ice Intercooler
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 19:55:49 -0600
Elon, you "snipped" my comment about dew point and temperature being close
together......my point was that carb heat won't help fuel distribution and
ice isn't due to low temperature alone.....oh well.....I guess I didn't
make my point very well....thanks for the excellenct explanation of how it
works though.
Skip