RE: Another Quirky Question

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "Nafzger"
Subject: RE: Another Quirky Question
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 11:24:36 -0600
Mayf:
I second this motion.  At Speedweek this year, I spent most of my free time
doing exactly that-- not only towing methods-- but loading, trailers, and
pit equipment.  Learned a bunch.  It's amazing what ingenious solutions
folks come up with for mundane problems!

(I was documenting means of moving and handling BIKES, so doesn't apply to
your needs, or I'd send you some pix.)

Russ, #1226B