Re: Another Quirky Question

To: "W S Potter" <wester6935@attbi.com>, "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: Re: Another Quirky Question
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 19:01:17 -0700
Wes,
One of the items you mentioned needs to be addressed in my opinion.
"It's alot quicker to get off the course so the next car can run"
I always make a big lazy half circle so I end up outside the return road
headed back toward the pits. Only problem I have had with that is some
"doorknob" ran over my pilot chute on his way down the return road. If I can
do that with a streamliner, why can't everyone else do it? Like it says at
the bottom of our messages "it isn't that difficult folks"
Howard Nafzger