RE: Another Quirky Question

To: "'Albaugh, Neil'" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: RE: Another Quirky Question
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:35:57 -0700
Glad to hear that answer, Glen.  I was afraid it was one of those rules
"written in red."

Dale C.

                Neil
                As a board member of SCTA I will answer the question.
                The first reason is insurance has put a stop to it because a
few people get
                a little crazy and think they are still on the track and
come back at a
                higher speed than is safe. This a major problem at El;
Mirage due to the
                spectator and off roaders that don't pay attention.

                The same goes for the now non existant warm up areas from
the past. With the
                rates so high we had to put a stop to both.
                The other reason is most of the racers don't want additional
run time on
                their engines and hard to find tires.
                Hope this answers your questions.
                Glen

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..