Re: Ancient History (non-LSR)

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Ancient History (non-LSR)
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:38:19 -0800
Well here goes....I remember Pearl Harbor. I will be 73 February 28, '03.

BTW, I am sorting through about 350 emails that stacked up while I was
in Hawaii the last week. I did not get to tour Pearl Harbor, spent our
time on Maui, but I spent 2 hours at the Honolulu Airport yesterday,
just not enough time to go and see anything though.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC