Re: Ancient History (non-LSR)

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: Ancient History (non-LSR)
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 18:36:32 -0700
Neil,
I was sitting on the living room floor with my folks listening to the big
floor model wooden radio when Pearl Harbor was attacked and my dad and I
were in a flat bottom wooden boat fishing in the Scioto river in Columbus,
Oh. when people on shore started shooting guns. We rowed to shore to find
out what was going on. They said Japan had just surrendered. The war was
over. We loaded up and went home.
I also remember what I was doing when Kennedy was assasinated and when his
brother Robert was killed. Significant emotional events have a way of
sticking with us.
Howard Nafzger