Re: Aero Testing

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Aero Testing
From: Twin Jugs Cycle <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:44:20 -0800 (PST)
> Isn't total drag what we all face on the track?
> John

I think that response was to me John, and I believe
Dale is correct as are you. Now that I reread my
statement I said Coefficient of Drag is what we would
be measuring which is incorrect since it's only one
part of Aerodynamic Drag... that was my fault for
speaking a little too quick. My aplologies. Did i
mention when I got here that the cotton has been known
to fall out of my mouth once in awhile?(ok, fairly
often)
Todd-
Would Total Drag be a combination of Mechanical Drag
and Aerodynamic Drag Dale, and as a value does it take
into effect the air density? I never really heard the
term "Total Drag"(except as a kid). DrMayf... am I to
guess that you have a formula for this?

Todd Dross
Twin Jugs Racing
#1300b