RE: Aero Testing

To: "Twin Jugs Cycle" <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Aero Testing
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:02:47 -0600
Guys, Dave D. can probaly tell us how to do this with a datalogger, so you
don't need any external timing lights or clock-- just yank the clutch and
punch your "coast-down button", and the datalogger measures the speed,
starts the clock, runs for a very brief time (for best accuracy), then stops
the clock as it collects the final speed.  You could do it at Maxton, at
Bonneville, or on the Interstate.
Russ, #1226B