Re: In Car Cameras

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In Car Cameras
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:23:59 -0800
> Maybe the video camera problem is simply the fact that those camera
> manufacturers are not using enough Texas Instruments parts inside!

That must be it Neil. With regards to EMI/RFI, the current equipment
consumer stuff seems to be much better than it was 10+ years ago. I
don't know anyone who has tried digital but the 100% digital cameras
(Sony??) that my son's FD uses haven't had the audio white out problem
or any other problem - so far..

Bryan