Car canopy

To: todd@twinjugs.com, saltfevr@xmission.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Car canopy
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:13:28 +1200
Todd,...........height not a problem, we can easily blow a couple of feet
off the uprights with a hacksaw if needed.
Wow ! are you blokes spoilt for equipment at low prices. Some other gear on
the Harbour Freight site like gen sets and overhead power winches etc great.
What is the quality like generally ?  One way to finance my salt addiction,
who wants to go into partnership exporting / importing down to the colonies
!!
Pity the power current here is different.

Chris Harris.....................NZed.