Re: Car Canopy

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Car Canopy
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:00:50 -0700
Even when you tie them down good, things can happen when the
winds come up at night. My poles are slip-fit, so a couple of
years ago when there was a storm at night, apparently the
rocking action pulled out one section, & it fell on the hood.
No real damage except for some scraped paint - I was just SO
glad that it didn't fall on the windshield. Any way, I roll up
the tarp at night just to be sure. (can't ratchet-tie it to
the Corvette very well.....) I use silver also. And there is a
real good reason to put the trailer on the west side of the
"property line", and the canopy on the east side ;-)
Ed    (don't forget to keep moving the ice chest as the sun
travels across the sky; moving the chair is optional)