Re: Car canopy

To: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>, todd@twinjugs.com,
Subject: Re: Car canopy
From: DahMurf <dahmurf_xl@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:18:06 -0800 (PST)
Be careful hacking off the legs. I'm vertically
challenged so it's not such a big deal for me but I've
seen many a guy go down fast for knockin his head into
a horizontal pole! What's nice about this particular
canopy is that it's high enough that almost nobody has
to duck. It has gone airborn so the mesh cover is a
nice thought. Anybody have a source on just a mesh
tarp?
Deb
#1301 M/PG-250
Twin Jugs Racing