Re: Car canopy

To: DahMurf <dahmurf_xl@yahoo.com>, Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>,
Subject: Re: Car canopy
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 04:42:43 -0700
If you're really concerned about saving money, you can buy mesh sunscreen at
Home Depot or Lowe's by the yard and sew two lengths together.  Roll the
ends and edges, stitch them and put the grommets in yourself.  With the
stuff I've found, that will give you more than enough width to allow for an
overhang on the sunny side of the shelter.

The local swap meet usually has corners with locking screws that accept
standard 3/4" conduit.  With some advance thought you can probably save $
but how much depends on what you have available in the way of sewing
machines and the other stuff.

Wes