Re: Slick Camaro

To: Elon <netstuff@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Slick Camaro
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 06:37:50 -0500
Can't you untub one.. LOL all they did was weld and cut some sheet metal. I find
i hard to believe there are no junkyard donor cars. If you go to a local salvage
yard and tell them you are looking for a monza body and frame with a complete
dash that has not been hacked up i suspect they can find one. You don't care
about the engine trans or rear end.. If you start out with a car that will not
give optimum performance everything else you do no matter how good will always
be handicapped. So why start by giving away performance. If it costs a couple of
thousand up front to start off right it is the best money you ever spend as ten
times that money later on will not undo a poor first choice.
Dave