Re: Slick Camaro

To: "Elon" <netstuff@attbi.com>, "LSR-List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Slick Camaro
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 06:22:38 -0600
Elon.... I don't think YOUR Monza has to have come with a V-8.... so it's My
opinion  that you can run any Monza because That body style was avalible
with a SBC....  Dan.... correct me if I'm wrong...

If you decide to go with that Camaro thing.... I have lots of bits to help
you.... matter of fact there is a 9" ford rear end hanging out in my shop
with 2.75 / 3.00 / and 3.25 gears just waiting for you.... for a modest
fee..  It even has Spring's that will fit your ride...

Keith ( still don't recommend it )