Re: Slick Camaro

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Slick Camaro
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 07:56:48 -0500
If I remember correctly and probably don't.. The Monza with a v-8 came with 5
lug wheels and heavier springs and spindles but I might be wrong as usual on
stuff like that. If you get a 4 cyl car you might have to or want to upgrade the
suspension for the v-8 but thought that springs and suspension was pretty much
wide open anyway. The whole key is to start with a car that pokes the smallest
hole in the air as most from that era are bricks anyway so you might as well
start with the smallest v-8 brick you can find.
Dave