Re: Slick Camaro

To: Elon <netstuff@attbi.com>, LSR-List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Slick Camaro
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:27:00 -0800 (PST)
I would guess that the model the Kieth has presents the best entry into the
air.  I think his is a '74, not positive.  The grill on that model has a decent
angle from the top edge outwards to the bumber, and even the original beneath
bumper valance continues basically the same angle.  I would think a Z-28 from
that year would be a decent production class - although any of them are much
bigger bricks than the next generation camaro, and I don't think any of them
are quite as clean as the firebirds of the same eras.
Dick J In east Texas
 Elon <netstuff@attbi.com> wrote:List: What is the cleanest aerodynamic Camaro
in the years 70-81. I went to
Mayf's web site (thanks Mayf) to check his list of vehicle drag data but
older Camaros are not listed.

I am not going to try and re-make my bracket car into an LSR. It will be
better to start from scratch and transplant my power-train into a production
chassis. Thanks, -Elon