Re: Quick Data Connectors

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>, Russel Mack
Subject: Re: Quick Data Connectors
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 09:52:15 -0500
Dave,
What I think you get from TC when used around the exhaust ports is relative
consistency between cylinders.....you gotta have the cylinders run even to
get the most out of the engine. If the TC are calibrated correctly and are
consistent among themselves, then you have a chance for more successful
tuning......but then you could "read" the plugs......
Skip (Data recorder's too expensive for my budget.....@#$%^&*()+@)