Re: Bonneville Request

To: dpulju <dpulju@usintouch.com>
Subject: Re: Bonneville Request
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:56:37 -0600
Quoting dpulju <dpulju@usintouch.com>:

> I think I will be staying home for this one. I found a com coupe and have
> clean the garage to get it to fit. No room no car, That s what my wife
> says
Dale;
Hey bud you can't just slip in about your new comp coupe,without details
and or pics. Did I miss a previous post? Let me guess a Sunbeam Tiger
maybe?LOLCongrats Dale,its been a long hard search. Gotta be S-Weet to
pass up Speedweek. With all that"help" now in Pahrump ,gonna be here for
WOS or WF's? Good Luck Dale,and listen to the wife!
Tom Shannon
Magna, UT