Re: Bonneville Request

To: <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Bonneville Request
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 06:42:31 -0700
That would be cool. Now all I gotta do is ask them to let me have access to
the data. Aren't they outside the pits also? That would/will work. I can
spectate from around there and then at each measurement go and get the data.
My plaan in all of this is to not only measure the friction coefficient
ewach hour or so during the day but to watch how the water in the salt
rises. This should be apparent in the CoF data. I can plot vs temp or/and
pressure and or air density. When done, I will provide data to anyone who
wants the data and will post on my web site after I return home.

mayf