Re: Tool Box Protection( VCI Paper )

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: Tool Box Protection( VCI Paper )
From: "Bill Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 00:04:10 -0400
The company I work for ships machined and highly polished parts all over the
world and they are package with what's called "VCI Paper". I have used this
to line the drawers of my tool box and never had a problem. We also receive
machines in that are packaged in large crates. Usually the inside of these
crates are scattered with large bags of Silica Desiccant. We usually just
toss them away. Might be good to place something like in the bottom of the
box.
Bill