RE: Tool Box Protection( VCI Paper )

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Bill Bennett"
Subject: RE: Tool Box Protection( VCI Paper )
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 02:55:34 -0500
KT:
good observation about the air-conditioned garage, versus salt corrosion.
My garage is NOT air conditioned, and (in the Houston humidity) my nice new
drivechain has turned to rust in less than 3 weeks.

Good reinforcement for dehumidification (by WHATEVER means).

BTW-- my observations on "the brownshoe army" come from MY CHILDHOOD.  I
think Wes's "strap & buckle" boots must have come in a much bigger size than
mine!
Russ, #1226B