Re: Tires

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:11:25 -0700
Dick; Well we will see what happens when I get them to the lake. They are
super speedway tires (Indy, Le Mans, Monza) and should be treated as such.
That said I never know what the Inspectors are going to do. And my car only
goes 113 or so. It might be more of a problem for a fast car. Maybe the ECTA
guys will run them and get experience for the SCTA guys.  Rich