Re: Total Loss or Alternator

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Total Loss or Alternator
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:34:53 -0400
For what little power it takes to run the alternator and the fact that they are
cheap and plentiful why would you not run one. Every ignition system works
better with one, every pump and electric motor does as well. Then you have to
fool around charging batteries and changing them. If you are worried about the
power it takes to run the alternator you are working too far to the right side
of the decimal point to be of any consequence..
Dave