RE: Total Loss or Alternator

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, "Benn" <karhu@california.com>
Subject: RE: Total Loss or Alternator
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 23:17:34 -0500
Dave, Dave...
this is unlike you-- you have purposely biased your arguement toward
ENDURANCE racing (where they would need to haul a trailer full of
batteries!).
Try...
NHRA
IHRA
AMA (some)
When I raced MC Flattrack (AMA Novice), for example, NOBODY used a charging
system.  There were the magneto guys, and the total-loss battery guys.
Russ, #1226B