Re: Total Loss or Alternator

To: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>, "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Total Loss or Alternator
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:15:07 -0500
Vote me in for the alternator and two batteries.... why not?  hmmm Why?  hey
whatever works for you....

This set up was the exact same thing that came with the Berkeley.... and I'm
thinking Ron Benham's built a car or two....

I just can't imagine the cost being a factor here... the one I ran on the
Camaro for 5 trips to the salt was a local rebuild at 40 bucks and the
pulley's were less then that..... oh and most of that time it didn't have a
water pump to pull as well..... where is the harm here in running the
system?  Tell me again what can go wrong?   and if it does aren't I back to
a Battery only system?   I sure wouldn't take a car out there without
charging the battery's...

Keith ( and Malcolm Malcolm... Malcolm what are you thinking .... the
FIA.... geeeez.... I could handle the rotary factor and even another round
of Traction control.... but the FIA..... whew.... )  ( and Yeah I know your
smiling.... )( wanna see my new red hat?.... LOL nevermind )( Hey Dan good
morning...)