RE: rws

To: "'john robinson'" <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Subject: RE: rws
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:28:57 -0500
John;

I recognize that an LSR car is a special case. In LSR, the reduction of
frontal area is so important that it may warrant going to a quasi-tricycle
configuration. I just wanted to point out the big compromise in handling
characteristics that it brings-- don't do it just to be different.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ