Re: rws

To: "john robinson" <john@engr.wisc.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rws
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 06:23:07 -0500
If I own something I'm most likely going to drive it fast... and I own 3
forklifts.... I know rear steer is ugly at speed.... no matter if I put it
in or it's a design flaw... slow speed it's just okay... but it allows you
to turn on a dime around the front axle.... so it's Great on a Forklift...

Maybe I'm missing something here.... but What is the advantage of rear steer
over front steer.... why would I want to go through this much hassle?  With
the technology avalible in CV joints front wheel steer and drive simply
isn't an issue is it?

I'm just lost on Why anyone would want to do this...  are we going to have a
road course next year?