Re: Thrust

To: gary baker <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Thrust
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 23:08:15 -0600
better hurry Gary,  Belford is no dummy
he's akin to Russ Mack,  their both intelligent
enough to look at the thing long enough to find
some advantage hidden in there,  watching Russel
find a mph here and there was awesome 600cc prod,
Jim was similarly finding speed in a very competitive class
1000cc mps

do you want to chip in so we can get Jim a rear fender?
its the most common one laying in the back of Suzuki
dealers and junkyards

Joe