Re: Thrust

To: jkamo@rap.midco.net
Subject: Re: Thrust
From: "Jim Belford" <jimbelford@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 23:15:50 -0600
Joe,

You are the man.
My gains were mainly attributed to lowering Cd (mainly my big head),
increasing traction, and gearing the bike to take advantage of my top end
HP.
I did not try to be legal because I did not think I would gain the 16 mph.
I was pushed to excel by an unnamed 2003 Gixxer pilot. Thanks! ;=)
It's amazing what pure determination (and the extra 2 miles) will do!
I have already started the engine work and looking for some racing plastic.
Now, If I can only remember what I did this year :=( .....

P.S. : NOS will have to wait until master the current brackets.

Unofficial records exist only in the mind of the beholder! (hehe)