RE: Thrust

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, "'Joe Amo'"
Subject: RE: Thrust
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:02:34 -0500
Neil:
There are folks on the Salt who are probably getting more thrust than that
from four drive-tires (tars)-- but it's still pretty intriguing!

I won't ask how you got it-- but I WILL ask how much you want for it--??

Also--
as I recall, N. Ajax was not as skinny as N. Hercules, but still pretty
skinny.  How wide is that engine?
turbopumps, or pressurized tanks?
fuel (as designed)-- LOX & ethanol-- or what?
Russ, #1226B