RE: Thrust

To: "Ray Buck" <rbuck@aros.net>, "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: RE: Thrust
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:37:46 -0500
Ray:
I looked-up an old pic of Gary's car-- number on it was #356-- but Gary
jumps classes some, and may have more than one number to facilitate that.

The day you were at Speedweek I think Gary wasn't there, but there is
another red Monza that probably was.  You can tell the two apart because
Gary's usually runs aluminum wheels, and the other one has these thick, red
hubcaps.

If you took the pic at WoS maybe it was Gary's car-- but I know that he
spent a lot of time that meet doing development runs on Skip Higginbotham's
long black streamliner.
Russ, #1226B