Re: Radiator or Tank

To: John Beckett <saltracer@servusa.com>
Subject: Re: Radiator or Tank
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:55:51 -0400
because if the tank is vented to the atmoshere it will cool quicker and you will
gain the heat of vaporization if the water boils as well.. It also allows you
dump the water without having to screw around with the engine.. That way you can
put what you want in the engine for coolant and plain water in the tank.. You
can also run a 24 lb cap without having a tank that looks like a boiler as well.

Dave