Re: Radiator or Tank

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator or Tank
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:29:11 -0400
Hey I actually understand this stuff, but still having trouble will all that
roll center goblty gook.

Anyway we ran a pressurized tank system in the old car without any problems
and less complexity. Wasn't running over 15 lbs. of pressure, but then the
engine ran very cool, and we didn't need an excessive amount of pressure.

Not that there aren't some advantages to your system, I'm just not so sure
that they outweigh the complexity.

Why not simply spray plain water on a regular pressurized radiator (total
loss on the spray water) and cool that way.

JB