RE: Missing Records

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: RE: Missing Records
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:15:22 -0500
Dave:
riding is the reward I get for doing all the work and spending all the
money!

Besides-- according to "Dr. Sparky's First Law of Motorcycle Aerodynamics"--
the rider has to provide sufficient bulk to fill-in the drag pocket behind
the fairing.  You get too many turbulent eddies around those wirey little
wrestler-types, house cats, etc.

I'm working on my streamlining with six-packs!  Can ya dig it???
Russ, #1226B

BTW-- what three-liter engine, and what chassis class?