RE: Missing Records

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "Jon Wennerberg"
Subject: RE: Missing Records
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:44:10 -0500
Glen:
I agree that there seem to be too many MC classes.  Many of those classes
sure seem meaningless to me-- but there are folks competing in them!  Go
figure.  My class may seem meaningless to a lot of those guys-- but I sure
do like it.

And it is VERY clear to me that some of the MC inspectors resent new blood--
especially when it comes to Impound. (The last time I remember people
looking at me with that much resentment was when my term of enlistment was
over a few weeks before my outfit left for 'Nam!)

Or maybe some of those guys are just control freaks with really sorry
personalities--??  I guess it could have the same appearance.
Russ, #1226B