Re: trailer sway

To: Bob Denton <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: trailer sway
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:47:48 -0700
Be careful not to confuse a Gooseneck with a Fith-wheel...A
5th wheel does pretty much need a dedicated vehicle due to the
large hitch platform in the bed. The latest Gooseneck hitches
have a ball that can be removed, thus giving you full use of
the bed. Hey Keith, have you seen those "Toy Haulers" that are
trailers with 1/2 living area & 1/2 car storage? Might be your
solution.... Unhook it and use the truck for those runs into
town for more Diet Coke.
Ed