Re: Towing vehicles?

To: "R.J. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Towing vehicles?
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:55:56 -0800 (PST)
Might as well just get a triple axle 36 ft enclosed trailer to tow behind that
motor home.  That way you can park a jeep behind the race car and you've got
transportation when you park that rig.

Dick J in East Texas

"R.J. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net> wrote:
Keith,

I agree with you. The motorhome idea sounds the best. Forget the cost of a
hotel. What's the value you put on having your own stuff with you? You don't
have to go to town to get out of the hot sun and into an air conditioned space
while you are at the event. Or the ability to make a real meal instead of going
to an unknown restaurant. Has anyone looked at the nutritional value of a "free
breakfast?" It's nil. You don't need nor want to start the day on carbs and
sugar and weapons-grade piece of fruit. That's my next big purchase, after I
buy some Turk rock to finish the exterior of my shop.

Bob Denton

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now