Re: Towing vehicles?

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Towing vehicles?
From: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:35:09 -0500
Well, not really -- the Free Breakfast at KoA part, at least.  The KoA
in West Wendover does offer free breakfast -- better than most motels,
in fact.  I remember that they "suspended" the free breakfast for
SpeedWeek, but the rest of the year they offer hot and cold stuff,
juices and fruit, toaster and microwave.

Jon
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
'Way up north in Marquette Michigan