Re: Down Force Spoiler - - Aeronautics Question

To: Flowbench@aol.com, lsr_man@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Down Force Spoiler - - Aeronautics Question
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 08:11:07 -0600
Mike,
Your answer went through the first time but just to me. Thank you for your
answer.

Yep, that is the case for Altered (I didn't look close enough the first
time). I didn't see the statement for Comp coupes, Gas Coupes Sports and
Pickups. Dick will be running Altered so that's that. But for those running
Comp, or the other Modified classes it appears that they could run a roof
top spoiler. I don't remember seeing one though. Could be CRS? Is the idea
doable for the other classes that allow spoilers?
Skip (headed for Ontario and then Big Ditch)