RE: news flash

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Subject: RE: news flash
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 05:36:15 -0500
How is you electrical budget doing vs. the alternator?

So far
Fuel pump 13 amps?
ECU and injectors 10 amps?
ignition 10 to 12 amps?
data acq 2 amps?

think about what you have now before adding more electrical stuff that is on
all the time.
right now I come up with 21 amps for just running and 37 amps at wot.. How
big is the alternator? A small 12 volt pump would be ideal but I would only
run it under boost so as not to use any more power than needed and to not
waste the ice water either.

Dave